Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 31 - A picture of food you made


I know you're probably thinking: Ta hell is dat???

Well kids, It's chicken parmigiana ---------> deep-fried chicken breast coated in egg and covered in a mixture of [diligently and painstakingly] crushed salty pretzels, Crispy Fry flour, Crispy Fry gravy powder, McCormick oregano, italian seasoning, and paprika; placed in a pyrex and covered in mushrooms and tomato sauce and sprinkled with parmesan cheese and [poorly] grated queso de bola, baked in an oven for about 15minutes.

And yeah, I just winged the recipe and the procedure.

Obviously, my presentation skills need work. (Not even them Bormioli Roco plates can make my dishes look pretty or even appetizing.)

Nevertheless, my creations are absolute labors of love. And my husband seems to enjoy them very much... and not because he's being polite lest he wouldn't have to ask for seconds without me glaring at him. Besides, I honestly think I'm a great cook. I mean, it's not rocket science, right? Just put all the flavors you like together... and you can turn anything into a casserole. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment