Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile


Typhoon Pepeng - Oct. 2, 2009, was tasked to take care of the office til the guard arrived the next morning so... I had friends over to bring me alcohol. =)

The night of our first kiss... and I didn't even have to try all that hard. Hahahahahaha!

That's why I can honestly say, and with absolute conviction, were I not the happy little drunk that I once was (and still sorta am, whatever), I would:

a) Never have gotten him to get my number at Attica during Play Tuesdays where I was double-fisting vodka-bulls left and right.
b) Never have been too hungover to send him text messages about the types of soup best to cure a hangover thus sparking a friendship via mobile phone.
c) Never have invited him to my little clandestine office drinking party... to drink.
d) Never have had the gall to hold his hand as we walked to Mr. Kabab for some post-alkie grub.
e) Never have told him I wanted to kiss him... looking all whack, zero makeup, frikkin' UP hoodie and gym shorts, #dahellwasithinking.
f) Never have gotten him to marry me.

And so whenever I look at this picture, I smile, pat myself on the back and say... "Good job, woman. You still got it."

No comments:

Post a Comment