Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 22 - A picture of something you never leave the house without

I can forget my wallet. I can forget my phone. I can forget my money. Sometimes, I don't even care if I forget those things. But my bag (despite the missing contents) I can never forget to bring. I'll lug it around everywhere, even if it doesn't match my formal outfit and looks absolutely... big and weighs me down. I'm just not secure if I don't have my pen, eye-mo, pressed powder, dental floss and other seemingly useless things... handy. Sometimes, I'd stuff an entire bag of Lays in my bag and lug it around. Or hide bottles of redbull. It's my happy little Dibo the dragon magical gift bag.

That's also why I think clutches suck. Can't put anything in them.

......

And yes, I'm wearing the Miscellaneous t-shirt available at Team Manila. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment