Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 24 - A picture of someone you miss

The UP Socius brods and sisses after I had just given birth


My college buddies and orgmates: Dre, Monna, GJ, Guise. These were the four who saw the actual pains of my growing up. Everything that came afterwards was really just a product of how I learned from my experiences back then. And since they know me LIKE REALLY KNOW ME... there's no room for bullshit with them. They're brutally and hilariously honest. Critical but not condescending. They'll never let you get anything to your head. And they have absolutely brilliant minds. I learned so much about life just by being around them.

I miss being myself around them.

10 comments:

  1. We super miss you Michelle!!! Get together soon, please? :) I'll post this piccie in my FB account. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ang panget ko dyan!!! hahahaha! tara na kasi mag-get together na tayo. =P just text me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elbi daw sabi ni Edu! ang layo! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. kailan? balak ko din pumunta mga sept. with the husband eh. he's never been there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tomorrow. punta daw sila monna. i cant make it. sa susunod nalang ako.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tomorrow. punta daw sila monna. i cant make it. sa susunod nalang ako.

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too me too! hay basta i'll text you guys when i'm going to LB. when's a good day to go? a thursday night? hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pucha parang residente lang ha. weekend shempre! pero if im free ng thursday night sasama ako! si guise din yata punta tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, Michelle!! Kelan 'tong punta mo ng September ha?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mich the bitch, happy birthday!! We're gonna kidnap you one of these days, so you better prepare. HAHAHA. I super miss being around yew too..

    ReplyDelete