Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why the iPhone is awesome.

This just in...

http://asiancorrespondent.com/48529/filipino-techie-is-new-asia-editor-at-the-next-web/

Way to go, Francis Tan (our online editor at Gadgets).

.....

But that's not what I wanted to talk about.

Though it is somehow ironic when after poking fun at my Nokia C7 review unit for being helluh slow (compared to his phone), I decided to see for myself...

Ergo...

I grabbed his phone, ran outside and out of reach, and posted a status message on his Facebook.

And he was right. It really IS easy to use! Hell, operating it was a breeze!

It was so fast and easy in fact, I was able to leave a status message BEFORE he had time to lock his phone on his macbook. (Although that was also partly because our other colleague, Chad disconnected his internet, hahahaha! =)

And this is apparently what happened: (Click to view)


***Note: One of the comments actually came from our CEO.

See. I told him he could get a date for Valentine's if he just asked someone on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment