Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On my never-ending quest to slow down the aging process.

Love love love to KIEHL'S for hooking me and our art director up with so many products to get our beautification ON this summer. (about 10,000pesos worth of stuff... each)

And that's on top of the samplers we got in order to review KIEHL'S entire ANTI-WRINKLE REGIMEN. (Find out if it works in our March issue of Gadgets Magazine with Ms. Michelle Ng of The Amazing Race 4 on the cover.)

Or you can come out and see for yourself when I see y'all around. =P

Say no to photo-aged skin and wrinkles and looking 10years older than you are.

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS. I love Kiehl's to pieces. Hahahahaha, katabi pa talaga nung picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, tinabi ko talaga yung picture syempre. =P grabe, kahit hungover ako this morning, i still managed to put on all the anti-wrinkle stuff on my face.

    bahala na kung ma-late sa work. basta wala akong wrinkles. =)

    ReplyDelete