Sunday, February 20, 2011

Little Boy Big Boy

Instead of going out Saturday night, Pao and I decided to stay in and veg... and I found myself watching the Pinoy Box Office channel until 2am because of this:





I didn't get to finish the entire movie but man was I enlightened! (Pao refused to watch with me even though he did mention wanting to watch "I Love You, Man" AGAIN - the first time, his eyes were closed for most of the movie)

Little Boy Big Boy... because there is happiness in every boy within.

Makes me wish I were in an indie film. =P

Click here for full review (cuz it's frikkin' hilarious)

6 comments:

  1. Same here! Or directing one. Or writing one. Dreams, dreams, dreams, all to be realized one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish I was on it too Mitch... Makabuluhang pagtatanghal at paglalarawan ng buhay

    ReplyDelete
  3. who says we can't be in one someday? =) if you build it, it will come - ika nga. =)

    i wanna be in an indie film that deals with single mothers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ako rin! Or maybe something about poverty...lupet kadiri ba? Or maybe a billboard or a photo wont hurt too..Too ambitious..haha

    Dreaming with eyes wide open

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, ambitious women are SEXY. =P if you believe it, you can achieve it, babe. =)

    ReplyDelete