Thursday, February 17, 2011

BACK AND FORTH

Next year, I will remember to take a leave of absence on Valentine's day so Pao and I can take a road trip to UP Los Banos and show him how we Feb. Fair in the boonies.

I am deeply saddened that I cannot go this year... or that I haven't gone in several years.

Maybe I'm just overreacting. Then again, I was at La Salle (Main) yesterday FOR THE FIRST TIME for an event... took the LRT FOR THE FIRST TIME just to get there... and only figured out yesterday that La Salle University was just across the street from CSB.

Made me miss my own alma mater... even though apparently, UP is helluh corny now, unlike back in MY day when you can just light up pretty much anywhere and drink just beside your class. (Why I found that to be the highlight of college, I do not know)

So yeah, next year. Feb. Fair. It is on.

Moving along...

I have to remember to alter my taffeta dresses this weekend. They've become too long for my taste.

Also...

I'm leaving for China next Tuesday for an HP event (it's a good thing my passport hasn't expired =). I hope to score a couple of rare Star Wars Mighty Muggs when I'm there (now I'm not really into the toys themselves... Hell, I don't care much about overpriced toys THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH --- I mean how can it be a "toy" if you just display it???? --- but ever since I gave Pao a Mighty Muggs Luke Skywalker, Asajj Ventress, and C-3PO to add to his collection last Christmas... I figured I'd help him collect the entire Star Wars Mighty Muggs cast... for the sheer "project" of it. (So if anyone wants to hook a girl up... HOOK A GIRL UP.)

And...

I need to buy a dress... for our wedding. A nice, simple one to commemorate the occasion. =P Maybe I can buy one in China.

And this post is beginning to sound really trivial but whatever. These are just things I need to do.

Besides, I don't wanna get too caught up in the BIGGER, MORE IMPORTANT and SOCIALLY RELEVANT things of everyday.

I just wanna party.

'Cause it's Friday...
and I'm ready to sing
Pick my girls
and hit the party scene
Tonight, oh it's alright
So get up and let this funky mellow groove
get you in the mood
'cause you know it's alright... (been singing that hook since this morning)


No comments:

Post a Comment