Monday, February 7, 2011

Holla, we want prenup! We want prenup!

(Though prenup don't exist here 'cause their ain't no divorce.)

Although I did (like the f*cking realist that I am) read up on the grounds for annulment... so unless homeboy can prove that I'm impotent, underaged, or really crazy (like mentally unstable, I'm missing some sort of chromosome type crazy and not I-just-wanna-fucking-fight-with-you-cuz-I'm-bored type crazy) then we in it for the looooooooooong haul. Or if I have an incurable STD.

***INFIDELITY: is not grounds for annulment. (The Hell it ain't. It is however grounds for murder and I will straight PTSD murder his ass if I catch him trickin' like it was Halloween.)

Or unless we burn the NSO down to the ground. That was another escape route I had in mind.

*smiles innocently*

.......

This whole wedding thing is fun. Furrealz. Especially with all the help I've been getting. I can see why people just want the wedding and not necessarily the marriage. Man, if couples could just plan their weddings everyday, I think more marriages would last.

*shrugs*

29 more days before I become Mrs. Callanta-Toledo. *sigh*

Such fun. =) I mean I was trippin' about it AT FIRST (shit, I'm only human and it wasn't like I was one of those girls who felt they could only have a life if they were married or attached.) Apart from the romance of it all, there was a lot of reconciling that had to be done... sort of like some schizo-induced preparation that required me to conduct an entire discourse in my head. I mean, there's no seeing what the future will hold... but that doesn't mean a bit of foresight can't be exercised. And if you know what you want, you'll get it. That's how it is. That's where the energy will go.

That's my theory, at least. And if it ends up being wrong, then fuck it. I'll make another one. It's that simple. =)

.......

But before all of that... Prenup bridal/bridesmaid photoshoot with Ms. Dianna on deck and the sisters on Sunday at Ninyo Fusion Cuisine (Thanks Nins! You da you da best!) then prenup couple/family shoot with Paolo and Psyche at the condo. =)

Gonna document the sh*t out of this.

I did say I'd be married by the time I was 28 (now I can look back at my 8-year old self and say, "I did you proud, right?")

And my 8-year old self would say, "You sure did, girl..."

"Just don't fuck it up."

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes, baby. Buti na lang umiinit na. Less likely to have cold feet. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. umiinit o nagiinit? =P thanks kit. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. whichever bursts your bubble, love! :D

    ReplyDelete