Monday, February 14, 2011

ValentiMe's



We didn't have dinner until 10pm but his knack for perfection knows no bounds... or time.

Hands down... it is the best lasagna I've ever tasted.

And finally...

He made me my mixtape (well, it was a cd with pictures of cassette tapes on the album cover. =)

From: michelle kay callanta <michelle_kay_callanta@yahoo.com.ph>
To: switchtrik@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:37:46 PM
Subject: MICHELLE'S 90S PLAYLIST

These were just some of my favorites but let me know if I forgot any pivotal 90s jams. =)


Groove Theory - Tell Me
Mary J. and Method Man - All I need
SWV and Wu Tang - Anything
Lucy Pearl - Dance Tonight
Musiq Soulchild - Love
Brownstone - Cant tell you why
Changing Faces - Stroke you up
TLC - Something you wanna know
D'angelo - You're my Lady
En Vogue - Givin' him something he can feel
Shai - Baby I'm Yours
Maxwell - This Woman's Work
Tribe Called Quest - 1nce Again
New Edition - I'm Still In Love with You
Total - Kissing you oh honey remix
Something For the People - My Love is the Shhhh
Mya feat. Blackstreet - Take Me There
Aaliyah - Back and Forth
Mary J Blige - Sweet thing
Quincy Jones (feat. Babyface and Tamia) - Slow Jams
Monica - Why I love you so much
Brandy - I wanna be down
Jodeci - Freek n You
Busta Rhymes - Woo Hah (I got you all in check)
Fugees - Fu Gee La
Lost Boyz - Renee


.....

Psyche and I made him a Valentine's card (she wrote that all by herself, I just dictated the spelling to her =)

I gave him the book LIKE WATER FOR CHOCOLATE (last time it was LOVE IN THE TIME OF CHOLERA whilst he gave me THE ILIAD and THE ODYSSEY... and I had this brilliant idea that he and I could become that couple who gave each other books every anniversary, birthday, holiday, whatever, and we'd fill our home with books from every one of those special occasions and bequeath them to our children ---- a library of LOVE.

But hot damn, Mr. Paolo Toledo can make a mean lasagna, y'all. =)

8 comments:

  1. HE is very sweet. =) hahaha, and it gives him a reason to cook something overly-grand once a year. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you are lucky to have each other. Keep the fire of love burning! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    *flashback*

    Me: Nag-kiss kami.
    Chad: Ok lang yaaaaaaan... bata ka paaaaaaa.

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 hi-fiveb paolo!!! :) wait i thought you were making him a mixtape? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i no longer have access to the technology!!!! hahahahaha!!! i need a tape recorder. =P

    ReplyDelete