Monday, January 10, 2011

JANET DAMITA JO JACKSON

This just in...

Pao and I are watching Janet Jackson on February 4.

And though this may go against all the preachy "we need to save" homilies I've been making what with the wedding and Justin Bieber coming to Manila and beautifying our condo and my wanting to get my wisdom tooth removed...

F*ck it. I don't care.

Pao and Psyche will just have to watch Justin Bieber without me... [or if I decide to get a little stingy, I might just decide on taking Psyche to watch Justin's Never Say Never movie on 3D].

Girl wouldn't know the difference. =P

............

Top 3 Songs I want Janet to perform:

I get lonely
Twenty-foreplay
If

And yeah, let's throw LOVE WILL NEVER DO WITHOUT YOU in there, too. And ESCAPADE. And AGAIN. And GOT TIL IT'S GONE.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh. There's so many!!! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment