Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FOR THOSE BRAVE ENOUGH TO BE HONEST...

Why did YOU get married?

(Let's avoid throwing the word "Love" in here unless you can fully explain or at least attempt to grasp the concept... and not just say "love" like THAT'S IT, take it or leave it that's my final answer... the all encompassing answer to life's bigger mysteries accepting it like we have to accept that there's such a thing as dark matter in space. You might as well just make up a word or say something like Buruguduystunstugudunstuy, if you knew that you need not answer anything else after that.)

This is NOT cold feet, y'all so we can stop with the "Oh god she's having second thoughts, there's something terribly wrong with her relationship" nonsense.

Oh and pardon the incoherence but as I am not unlike alot of other girls who like to stalk their own fiances, my beloved Waffle tweeted some 12hours ago: Is it really like this? Is this...normal? If it is, then respect to those bonds who survive without hurt and hate. (Obviously, I understand the context of this deep thought.)

Ugh. Yeah. Respect to aliens and those over-evolutionized beings who have successfully put all emotion beneath them. (Why do you think aliens have such big heads and can read minds and sh*t. Shoot. If that's the only thing stopping me from achieving telepathy and telekinesis, I am so down to having my amygdala removed.)

Going back...

I am just sincerely curious. (I'm channeling the National Geographic campaign.) And uhh hello everybody, we are in the 21st century, you'd think that with all the freedom we get to exercise, the information we can get from the net and all of the "social relationships" we acquire from social networking sites, we'd have a better sense of self and have a clearer gauge of what we want to happen in our lives.

*scratches head*

Ain't that the frikkin' irony.

Maybe the answer's on tumblr. Can someone send me one of those one-liner bits of wisdom pasted on a picture? I probably guess people have too many things to do (I'd really like to know what that is) than come up with an original thought or to explain an emotion that requires more than 200 words. Your own words.

God I am a ball of angst today, I totally love it.

...

I think the problem with most marriages today... or any other day is that... I don't think people truly comprehend what they're getting into. Or what it means. Entails. Demands. Takes.

And as I anticipate that a possible answer would be that it's some sort of risk you just have to take, I say, "I'm a virgo. My risks are calculated. Even if they seem reckless."

Ok now that that's out of the way...

Janet Jackson is coming in Feb.

HOLY. FUCKING. COW.

Time for a throwback of one of my all time favorite videos... OF ALL TIME???!!!!



I can totally do that Chinese break-it-down dance. Tina Landon is f*cking brilliant.

(Must get into a Ms. Janet audio-marathon this weekend. I can still hear Dev singing "I like my beat fast and my bass down low." It's been ringing in my ears.)

2 comments:

  1. (I'll get back to your question in a bit but for now) JANET MISS JACKSON JACKSON oh my Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO ON GIRL, MS. JANET *cue THROB from JANET album*

    that woman can make cumming sound sooooooooooo goooooooood! hahahaha! but tickets are helluh expensive. =(

    ReplyDelete