Friday, January 28, 2011

FAR EAST MOVEMENT



"Don't F*cking Tell Me What To Drink" <--------------- Hell. To. The. Yeah.

....

Have a phone interview with Kev Nish and DJ Virman of Far East Movement in a couple of hours... AND I DUNNO HOW I'M GONNA BE ABLE TO RECORD OUR CONVO CUZ I DON'T HAVE A SPEAKERPHONE!

I need to borrow one of those phonecall recording devices from the FBI.

AND EVERYONE HERE AT THE OFFICE JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN RECORD YOUR PHONE CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR PHONE!!! Seriously????

(10-minutes after disclosing the aforementioned dilemma)

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO RECORD PHONECALLS WITH MY PHONE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! *sound the motherf*ckin' trumpets*

Hot damn google is awesome. =P

Ok now I'm ready. I just hope they call my cellie and not the landline... otherwise, I'm screwed. I'll have to rely on my quick-writing and "sonographic memory" if I wanna be able to quote them.

Anyhow...

A lot of excitement over that latest discovery. (See! We learn something new everyday over here at Gadgets. =)

And on that note, wish me luck y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment