Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1, 2, 3, F*ck it.

The cutest hipster I have ever seen. Seriously. I have a crush on this girl. And she can pull it off 'cause she's talented and young... not pushing 30 who looks 38 trying to go on 18.

(Ugh, it annoys me so. I mean, Dev makes the whole post-modern hippie fashion statement look so adorable... while other girls just make it look tacky [like can we look like we're trying any harder people?!} --- kinda like how some menopausal women decide to wear leopard-print leggings or purple wide-legs with a matching lavender v-neck frilly top. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT??? The ones who make you say, "Did she HONESTLY THINK that by dressing young, she would LOOK young?" Good Lord.)

Honey please... give that Britney Spears cap of yours a break.

I am channeling this song's b*tchiness right now.







I ain't your average bitch
I'm in the club every weekend
On some sav ass shit
And I ain't too pretty
To slap a hoe
So all you girls acting shitty
Better hit the back door


.....


I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment