Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest



Naturally. She's been on this earth longer than I have. And she and I may not be as "close" as far as the word "close" is concerned. I just think that it's good that I didn't end up becoming the eldest. That she survived her birth. And that I had that gauge, that standard to exemplify. I had someone to look up to. And fight with. Argue with. Learn from. And be proud of. Proud (and fortunate) that I had a sister who took life's blows the way only the strong first-born could... to protect me... and let me get away with a sh*tload from the parentals. *big smile*

Happy birthday, Ate Paula. I love you.

4 comments:

  1. wow ang ganda ng ate mo! happy birthday! by the way, i heard you have google+? hehehe bumigay ka din!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala pa kong google+! hahahaha! I applied (i think)... pero puno pa raw. and i'm in no hurry. =P hahahahaha, it'll be like that kind of site we talked about, mga tamang landi-landi.com. hahahahaha!

    of course my sister's pretty, we all are. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's your gmail? i'll add you. these social networking sites are boring without you! c'mon hop in!

    ReplyDelete