Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with five facts



1.) I posed nude for "art's sake" at the age of 14. (Above photo was showcased in my cousin's show last year... and encased inside a dramatic glass box for all of Manila to see.)
2.) Severely left-brained, happily right-handed.
3.) I would probably cry if Law & Order stopped airing.
4.) I'm a Virgin. (And that's not exactly a lie so stop laughing. =)
5.) The closest thing I have to "body art" is a letter J branded (with the use of a poker-hot paper clip) on the lower-lefthand side of my back... it was for my highschool bestfriend James. I was 14. I did a lot of weird things at that age.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Censored text boxes haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha yeah, I was supposed to email it to our art director so that he might "blur" my more private parts... eh... lalake sya.... at nahiya ako. Kaya nilagyan ko nalang ng CENSORED gamit ang powerpoint, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete