Monday, March 28, 2011

You're All I Need

My husband and I (well, before he became my husband) once played this little game when we were soaking it up in Boracay. See, the bar we chose to hangout at played nothing but straight up old school Rnb all throughout the afternoon... so he and I thought we'd name the songs that used them as samples whilst drinking our beers and vegging on our beach beds.

And that was just another example of music bringing people together. Music and alcohol and the beach.

(F*ck I can't wait til April.)

Anyhow...

In case y'all missed it...

This was my absolute favorite Motown rendition:



(And if you notice, there's a part where J.Lo wanted to go off but she got the lyrics wrong. =)

Also since it was sampled in one of my favorite hip-hop throwbacks:

No comments:

Post a Comment