Thursday, March 24, 2011

We Will Not Grow Old

Been watching a lot of wedding videos lately.

*shrugs*

I find myself wanting to cry in each one of them. Seriously. They're all so moving especially when the bride or groom starts choking on their words in the middle of their vows, voices cracking from all the emotion causing a bottleneck in their throats. I start getting the vapors and thinking about how my own vows will go and what song I'd want my video to have... except they keep playing that "Marry Me" song out by that dude who sang "Hey Soul Sister" and it's getting to be real annoying. (Waffle, I know you dedicated this song to me in one of our daily youtube link exchange emails and I found it real nice at first but the whole "if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe" part is just so... What. The...?)

But I don't think there's such an example of a bad wedding video. There are just a lot of really great ones. And I think it has a lot to do with the song. But that's just me.


So this was one song used in one of the videos I saw and I thought it was nice. =)



Oh, we've got a long, long way to go
To get there
We'll get there
But oh, if there's one thing that we know
It's that we will not grow old


........

Here's to 1 year and 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment