Thursday, March 10, 2011

NOISE by (my husband =) Paolo Toledo

Our love grew in silence.

Those quiet moments away and unseen from all of you. Away from the uploads and updates. Far, far, away from all the hearsay and face value. Hidden from the flashing lights, hazy rooms, and blaring music. Kept safe from lip service. It did not happen for the sake of your entertainment.

MEET THE WAFFLES <------- Prenuptial photos taken by (at the rate she's going, our "family" photographer) Dianna Jeraldine Capco. (Because kindness and passion, hand-in-hand, never gets old, yeah? =)

To my husband, confidant, contemporary, lover, and friend:

I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment (stay in this moment)
For the rest of our lives

2 comments:

  1. Love is what you have, nurture it. I don't know whats wrong with me but this made me cry..and oh I love the song=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's nothing wrong with you and there's nothing wrong with crying... especially when he's writing. =)

    hahaha yeah my sister mika kept playing this song while i was getting ready to be wed... she kept playing it on loop. =)

    ReplyDelete