Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BRING YOUR KID TO WORK DAY

My daughter's nanny took her leave today to catch her kids' graduation... so I had to bring Psyche along for the day. (Tomorrow is Paolo's turn... I'd like to see how he fairs. =)

Right now, she is at the park with our new editorial assistant, Mary Rose (yes, I can wield that kind of power MUAHAHAHAHAHA!) But before that, she was doing this:



It's from my MADONNA: Celebration DVD (that features ALL of Madonna's videos). She likes the videos "like a prayer," "open your heart," "cherish," and disturbingly, "justify my love."

I have five more hours til we go home. *gulps*

7 comments:

  1. Now thats one Madonna in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA "psyche calypso" the asian madonna! hahahahaha! why, i'd be the proudest mother.

    pao, on the other hand, may have a bit of trouble with that. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahaha, Men. I guess i would feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha looks like a mini you at the club!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shes even flashing people! "i got it from my mama, i got it from my mama" lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaha i totally do not lift my shirt up at the club!!! her dance steps are highly evolved versions of mine! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and she just kept dancing, she didn't care that people would be walking by (even our EA was all deadpan sitting beside her). and she said she likes watching "justify my love" cuz it's sexy. hahahahaha!!!

    it's pao's turn today. i equipped him with coloring books, the dvd player, the ds, and yes, the madonna dvd. =P

    ReplyDelete