Thursday, March 17, 2011

What if...

                                     Him and Me back in Ateneo and UPLB

***I wonder how it would've been if I had been the one he was texting, saying something like, "Hey, I can't wait to see you" ... or if he had been the one I was smiling at as I sat across from him at my favorite LB coffee shop.

I was so far away... he couldn't find me. *sigh*

....

On a less nostalgic note, I think my new signature is coming along nicely. Just need a few more sheets of paper and practice... though I do still tend to introduce myself using my "maiden" name. (Guess I'm not a maiden anymore. =)

5 comments:

  1. U don't need to be rescued anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I hear you! Awww look at this photo - you guys are MATCHING! Hahaha! You're that kind of couple eh? Hahaha!

    Oh! Which one's your favorite LB coffee shop?!?! :) I think I know this place but I can't say for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kofiholics Anonymous. =) but i know it's gone now. sayang. super tambayan ko yun dati. masarap yung chicken fillet nila. =)

    hahaha o nga eh, he's wearing a pink polo looking all conyo and i was wearing that red and white racerback with pink and red knee-length boardshorts... with a chopstick on my head... like i came straight from the beach... in china. ???!!!

    that's what you call world's colliding. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that place!!!!!! I was in LB for all of two months before I went back home. BA Philosophy. There were only 16 of us hahaha! Sigh, LB was one of the most romantic moments of my life. I loved every second of it. There was this other place where I had to wait half an hour to get pancakes. Remember Homespun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sayang we didn't bump into one another, i was always there. =) it was that place (next to biosci's 3-in-1 nescafe in a styrofoam cup) that made me realize now (as I rarely drink coffee these days) how romantic a cup of coffee is. In fact, i knew it had to be the most romantic drink after Pao took me out on a coffee date last sunday... and we just talked. At the same Figaro where he took me on one of our first dates. =)

    there's such a fragrance of nostalgia to it. and to think, i used to drink 6 cups a day, everyday. now, probably once a month, not even to sober up, haha. so i guess coffee dates are real special now.

    pancakes at LB??? where???? dude, i knew Papu's siomai. but no pancakes. =P

    ReplyDelete