Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful...

That I have a partner who still asks me out on “dates” and preserves the random roses I give him in between the pages of a book... and enjoys going down on me (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I HAD to put it out there cuz I'm seriously grateful for that sh*t =)

 

That I have friends who take the time to advise me, patronize me, email me, text me, call me. Hell, even send me a card thru snail mail. And that I didn’t need a Facebook to touch people’s lives… and let them touch mine.

 

That I have a sister who trusts to ask for my help with her thesis on Facebook stalking (I feel so important and needed and intelligent) and who asks to go out with me to get a drink… because I’m the coolest person to drink with and she’s the coolest to drink with and we’re both just so cool to drink with.

 

That I have a sister who a lot of other girls want to be (Ie. from one girl I know, “I wanna become a flight attendant. I wanna grow up to be just like Mika. She’s so glamorous, traveling and all. And engaged.”) The best part though is, she’s got the kindest soul EVER. (When she’s not hissing and being a bitch =)

 

That I have a sister and a brother-in-law who literally say what they mean, and mean what they say. Seriously. They’ve got this whole formal-dialectics about their manner of speech, it’s amazing. Makes you want to bust out some old-english just to keep up.

 

That my colleagues at work guzzle “hatorade” just like me.

 

That my parents respect and admire the way I’ve raised my daughter.

 

That my daughter… is AWESOME.

6 comments:

  1. :) awwwww. thank you back!!! :) (i told pao to tell you to miss me naman kahit konti.... didn't know you'd blog about me! hehe) who wants to be a flight attendant? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Deep sea divin'!!! hahahahaha!! whatevs freak, you the one making all these babies. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course i miss you! =P oh dude, i told you it was cheska, hahaha! she wants to be you when she grows up... but considering she's still studying at UST... it'll be awhile. =P

    ganon talaga pag may fans. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hatorade. It's just so refreshing. Jatorade. Hahaha. Man, I wish I were a flight attendant too. And doing a thesis. And raising a daughter. :) Teka, maka-expo muna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! anukaba lawyer/photographer/honorary member of the playa haters club. hahahaha! awww, make sure it's a wedding expo... and next time, try to sign up online so it's sure. =P

    ReplyDelete