Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So I thought...

I wanted this...

                                                    Levi's Type One Bootcut

And then I saw these... *drools*

                     YSL Trib Two Booties (or its knock-off: Bebe Tyra Croco Ankle Bootie)

But then I was like, "Whoa, I totally gotta have this..."

                                              Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Then again, I kinda thought this would be even cooler...

                                             Browhaus Brow Rejuvenation

......
......
......

But then I found this...

                                         
And I figured...

There ain't nothin' more that I need... or could ever want.

.....

Ok... no. I still want those things above. Hahahahaha! I'm just saying. Being able to own memories like that (the aforementioned image being one crazy night at Bureau with my own boyfriend trying to choke me with a bottle of tequila) and laughing at the sight of it (Hell, I don't even remember taking that photo) is all my heart needs to be happy.

More more more of those, I say! Fun, funny, ridiculous. Yeah. I want more of the ridiculous. (Just less of the tequila, though. =)

......

Just 24 more days y'all. =)

5 comments:

  1. hehehe Ace is goofy in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. katawa eh noh? parang may ploy to get me super drunk to rape me later, hahaha! akala mo frat party lang eh, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, he was my schoolmate in ua&p, same course as well. :)

    ReplyDelete