Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is what happens when you tailgate.

And are an absolute f*cker.

Our art director and editorial asst. got into an accident and were taken to the hospital last night because the taxi they were in rammed right into the back of another car on Edsa at around 11pm.
































***Pao and I hurried to the scene as soon as we could after my one colleague, Danee called asking to be rushed to the hospital. It just made me realize how hard it is to make it out here on your own in the city. Away from family. It got me thinking just how many people I could actually count on if ever (God forbid) I was ever in such a predicament.

Like how many friends you could actually call and would actually help you.

.....

Be safe everyone. And don't forget to pay for your health insurance.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah man I read it on Danee's Facebook :s

    Keep safe too! You have a chile who needs you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay. i know i know. i'm always in complete defensive mode whenever psyche's in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shucks, I can remember my accident.

    ReplyDelete