Monday, December 6, 2010

Stuff to show at your wedding

Ok so Pao and I have been going to these weddings right, and at the reception there's always that cliche video couple montage sh*t for everyone to see, kinda like a short clip of your evolution and what not or like the bride and groom's individual video montages from when they were young and stuff. I mean, so far it's always been like these posey couple shots against some tourist attraction or whatever or like these pics of you as you were growing up looking all cute and innocent and as I watch it, it makes me think about how my video montage would be like and honestly, I think it's gonna be hilarious... if not, delightfully embarrassing.

Like I want the craziest photos up there.


.....

Yeah. These will do. Daddy and mommy would be so proud. HAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha.. homagad iniimagine ko lang si daddy when he sees these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. imagine what the guests would say! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! whatever. it's my wedding. =P

    you and roni can compile that video montage, hahaha! lahat ng funny photos ilagay nyo. =)

    ReplyDelete