Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the model diet

Here's to...

Our lovely circulations officer (God bless her soul) for calling me out in front of everybody for being fat...

To my ex's sister who told her fam I was pregnant (like What The F*ck, right?)...

And basically to everyone else who had self-inflicted issues with MY weight...

.....

Merry Christmas!!! I am down to 110lbs., loving brown rice, lean meats, and my stationary bike and am as healthy and happy as ever.

Oh yeah and y'all can suck it, too. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Just kidding... sort of.)

That's seriously just water I'm drinking, not vodka. =)

***Love love to Ms. Dianna Capco for taking the time out to do this shoot (helping me to immortalize the prime of my youth =) and for bringing the "inner top model" out of me. I never knew I could look "lazy but intense" all at the same time. Hahahaha! I'm excited to see the rest of the photos. Pao is totally loving em. =)

And crazy love to those who still thought I was outrageously beautiful despite the gain... and who supported my perpetual dieting. Now I have room to stuff myself this Christmas.

Hell. to. the. Yeah.

2 comments:

  1. What gain?! You may be "fat" but they're ugly and you can go on a diet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i actually had a teddy-bear t-shirt that said exactly that. =)

    besides, diets are fun. =P

    ReplyDelete