Sunday, November 21, 2010

Daughters...

                 For all of the things to be joyful about... this is what takes the cake.


One day, she will be too old... too smart... too mature... too cool for either me or Pao. But God how I am glad for this time now... where she's all about Snow White and Cinderella and Mulan (yes, Mulan) and giving me invisible "poison apples" to eat just so I can pretend to faint and die, just so she can pretend to be the prince, to wake me with true love's kiss.

***PS. for those with daughters, please introduce your child to all of the Disney Princess movies this Christmas. I mean, for all the Dora's and Bratz dolls of this world, the Mileys and the Keshas and the Taylors, nothing beats seeing your baby girl singing "Reflections" or "Some day my prince will come" or "A dream is a wish your heart makes."

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait michelle :) ill post some pics of my new "princess"

    ReplyDelete