Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Renaissance Beauty

Eva Longoria files for divorce.

.....

See. Even the pretty ones get cheated on. So who's to say who has it any better.

Oh and another thing.

Who is the person responsible for getting everyone to believe that being skinny and tall was the benchmark for beauty?

Like seriously. Who was the f*cknut that duped the majority of the civilized world to believe this?

(Pao guessed it was Versace. =)


Now my theory is...

Since people don't really paint or draw anymore (because everyone's a frikkin' photographer and "image technician" these days)... they don't see the beauty in being voluptuous. Back then, women who were curvy and full-figured were at the height of sexiness simply because there was no challenge in painting or sculpting a waif.

That's one of the reasons why I found the Renaissance period so awesome.

And why I got me a "Renaissance Man." =)

.....

Ok that was just a random thought but I seriously just wanted to justify my wanting to devour a couple of KFC double-downs later tonight. I am absolutely HUNG. OVER. (It was all that ABSOLUT GLIMMER free-flowing around.)

I need meat.

4 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! pwede pwede. the first waif. sabay "twig" pa ang pangalan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, who cares if he's French - Tony Parker looks like Mr. Bean!!! Eva needs a tattooed Enrique Iglesias of sorts. Basketball players, blech.

    I've always equated thinness to aging. I don't understand why girls die for this famine look. I love a bit of thigh fat bulging out the ends of tight shorts. It makes me feel like I'm still 15 at gym! Hahaha! But yeah everyone is skinny these days. Even Beyonce, J. Lo, Kate Winslet and Scarlet Johansson. Even (gasp!) Sofia Vergara!!! Well thank God Adriana and Mariah are still up there raising our flag. It could be that everyone's just getting older, but God help our sons and daughters should Kristen Stewart and... TAYLOR MOMSEN... become the new definition of hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! tony parker looks... dirty. and not like johnny depp type scruffy hot dirty. just... dirty. (though i personally like steve nash, hahaha)

    well there's definitely a bulge going on at the tops of my size 27 pants, hahaha! i seriously think lean should be the new thin. and dear god if i'm gonna let psyche look like either a vampire or frikkin' elvira. =P

    and when am i gonna see you? haha! (play tuesdays? tom.? =)

    ReplyDelete