Monday, November 8, 2010

Girls Night In.

My daughter asked me if she could smoke when she was "bigger" after she saw her yaya hand me the pack of cigarettes I asked her to buy at the store.

*sigh*

I made her promise me that she wouldn't. That she could put make-up on and find a boyfriend, nay, find love, her prince charming... but not smoke.

Or drink alcohol... although I'd probably let her do that anyway.

.....

So tonight, I think I'll give up a night of smoking, drinking, and semi-reckless abandon to stay home and play teacher. I need to be teaching her how to write the alphabet anyway. Then maybe afterwards, she and I can finally use the footspa massager I got for my one year anniversary. I can give her her first foot scrub and massage.

This is frikkin' wild.

4 comments:

  1. it's hard to be a mom at times :\ good job tho! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the moral dilemma. but it broke my heart when she asked if she could. of course now she understands that smoking is for "big people not for children". *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wasn't able to do it the last time (i've been teaching her lessons using those grolier books)... but yeah, she totally needs a foot scrub, her feet are all jacked cuz she refuses to wear slippers. =)

    ReplyDelete