Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THE ONLY THING I HATE ABOUT CHRISTMAS.

Two guys tried to break into our apartment again just this morning after Pao and I left for work. My daughter and her nanny also left this morning to visit my parents only to come back and find out (from our neighbor's nanny) that right after I left for work (as I was the last one out), two guys tried to open our apartment door claiming I, Michelle (they knew my name), had ordered them to take all our stuff out of the apartment, particularly the computers and such.

If it weren't for our neighbor's nanny (who's only about in her early 20s) and her courage to stand up to them, those guys would've had a fucking merry ass christmas with all of our belongings.

They're called the SALISI gang. And they're for fucking real.

.....

God please please just keep us safe til we move out.

4 comments:

  1. ateeeeeeee! you guys take care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till you guys move out. These people scare me to death. Thank God for next door nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay, we've already started taking things out of the apt... all the excess and what not. Yeah, the nanny is going to crame later to try to have the guys' faces sketched. (I really really hope that something good will come out of all this investigating.)

    ReplyDelete