Sunday, December 4, 2011

Why I love... series - Pilot

It's the first week of December and I suppose given a lack of drama to blog about, I decided to just fill the spaces with daily entries of "Why I Love" whatever and whoever. Consider it a personal reminder of why God is good and why everyday of living and loving is a blessing (also considering we may only have a year until the end of the world but I don't wanna get into that. =)

So today...

Why I love... my husband. (and I'm gonna have alot of reasons for my husband along with Psyche and the rest of my family and friends and it may get cheesy to a point but I don't care.)

I love my husband because...

He came home from Morocco lastnight and came bearing gifts: Argan beauty oil (not to be confused with "Agora" oil but I got confused anyway and told him to hook me up with some of that "Agora" oil and so he looked for "Agora" oil and people over at Morocco were looking at him like "Whuuuuuuut????")

And what I love love love the most:



Boom. A f*cking Yoga DVD... with a testimonial from Jennifer Aniston (cuz that was the clincher).

That just about saved me 5k a month on yoga. =)

And of course, hotel toiletries and airplane freebies ---- my fave. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment