Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DIY Louboutin

Been checking out wedding shoes and found these lovelies:

                                     Christian Louboutin Pigalle Blue Glitter Pumps


Of course, they're not exactly cheap and so I decided to do something I haven't done in the longest time...

I got up from my desk, walked to National Bookstore, and bought me some blue and black glitter... and a paint brush.

When I got home, I decided to ArtZooka the shit out of a pair of pumps Pao bought me.

And this is what a little arts and crafts time can do:



I plan to rock them real soon, perhaps at some tame Christmas party where I don't get too drunk lest I scratch up my shoes til all the glitter comes off. Then again, I suppose I should put them to the test.

Maybe next week. I need to detox. And I miss Zumba and my Reeboks.

2 comments:

  1. I love these!!! If I need to look for you, I'll just follow the trail of blue star dust. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for red glitter but they ran out! I wanted ruby red slippers! (I am now quite obsessed with looking for old shoes to glitterify.)

    ReplyDelete