Friday, December 30, 2011

NEW YEAR'S EVE <3

                                         Jan. 1, 2010 - and just barely 2 1/2 months


                            Jan. 1, 2011 - 10lbs. lighter and the rock of Gibraltar on my finger




Jan. 1, 2012...

The ensemble and look is prepared (thank you Youtube for all those makeup and hair tutorials and to Ruth for tonight's bold dress. I'll try not have a nip-slip whilst wearing it, hahaha! =)


2011 was a year of many dreams fulfilled.

Daydreams and fantasies are never as vivid as you conjure them up in your head. They're never as detailed, as concise, as real. There isn't any room for in-betweens when it comes fantasies. None of the trials and the troubles. None of the color painted by sorrow and grief and anger and forgiveness and "I'm sorries" and "I love yous." So when the day[s] finally came... when I'd have a home of my own... a job that fulfills me creatively and where I've earned the true respect of colleagues, a husband who is such a wonderful person and provider... a daughter who's growing more and more beautiful and brilliant by the day... and family and friends, both old and new, who show me why I'm NOT missing out on not having a Facebook (hehe), I can honestly say... that my dreams, my childhood's faiths and desires, my very fantasies... don't hold a candle to the realities that happened in 2011.

So with that (because I have to go to the salon in a bit)... I bid 2011 a heartfelt farewell. Thank you for being one very good year.

Oh 2012, you know I'm comin' for ya. Here's to wedding plans, re-tiled bathrooms, and a successful online show (and more free alkie =).

But just in case the Mayans got it right and next year really is our final year on earth...

This is how it's gonna be:

4 comments:

  1. Ok... Seriously this blog couldn't have come at a better times. Remember a year ago when I called you because I was so pissed driving home from a drunk friends place and you were like come to the philippines..well it felt like dejavu because tinight i came back from the same place thinking how much I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss some yanchao.fried rice and the callanta sisters... Man if I didn't pasd out during the drive I would have probably drunk dialed your ass.. Snd I am so damn envious of how good you look. Okay so I'm motivated.. Drunk..and bella its starting art the phone wondering what the hell I'm doing... And I must be really drunk because u have no idea how ism responsible for that dress.. But really tho... I miss.miss..seriously miss you guys and everything else that goes along with being home..can't wait too see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean i have no idea how I am responsivle for that dress.. Oh and u forgot to day happy new year...

    Did I mention I am drunk? Rofl

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST SH*T I'VE READ IN A LOOOONG TIME!!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! (I'll post the pics up in a bit... you'll see the dress I'm talking about. =)

    ReplyDelete