Friday, October 8, 2010

Vanity Fair

I can finally fit back into my size 27 jeans. Ok ok, I can finally squeeze them past my thighs and close the top button... but that's good enough for me.

Hell. F*cking. Yeah.

Zara, Guess, Levi's... oh how I've missed your denim touch against my sun-kissed shins. (People were beginning to think I was seriously allergic to pants... or that I simply didn't own a pair.)

All thanks to brown rice, soya cooking oil,chicken breasts, nonstick cookware, my new oven... and Paolo's semi-unwavering loving firmness when it comes to passing on those midnight snacks and just sleeping the hunger away. (We've decided on kettle-cooked potato chips for our late-night movie munchies... and sometimes, leftover monggo.)

Ok, and Lipo-6 Black Hers... "the extreme fat destroyer" *giggles*

Had to help the metabolism along... cuz all those vodka-redbulls and shakeys chicken and northpark yangchow I had consumed out of my misery last year AIN'T GONNA BURN ITSELF.

I am on a mission to look (and feel) like I'm 23 for as long as I possibly can. To still pass for a college senior.










<------------ Don't I just channel fresh grad-ness and pseudo-maturity? =P











Ahava, Mineral Flowers, Celeteque ----- to keep the skin... tight. =P

A feisty 3-year old to keep me on my toes.

And of course...

A healthy sex life for that au naturale "glow." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 

Not kidding. =)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. I can live on fried rice. And don't forget Shakey's mojos. They're my fried chicken. Mmmmm. And french fries. Kettle's a life saver. Have you tried they Fully Loaded Baked Potato flavor?

    Beyonce lived off a concoction of hot water, lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper and lost 20 lbs for her Dreamgirls role. I heard this detox can make your skin glow like the solar system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta try kettle LAYS (i read on google it was the number 1 potato chip in like... the world. haha!) it's just a tad less than the Kettle chips brand (i like salt & pepper... the baked potato, not so much).

    yes yes, the master cleanse diet... that was the diet pao "tried" to help me with... it was so cute, we were just dating and he bought me lemons and grade b maple syrup and made me a batch... while i went upstairs and slept. he showed his way out at 2am. =P

    i did it for like a day... then that same evening, i had a fashion show to attend and there was a three-course meal. so f*ck it. i'll try again maybe after the holidays, start the new year with that solar system-like glow! =)

    ReplyDelete