Sunday, October 10, 2010

LAKI SUSO

Ok ok this is a continuation of the last blog... just to show that there really is never a dull moment here at the office.

Our tech editor just walked past my desk... and here he was wearing yet another one of his signature novelty shirts... which has "I'm supportive" written on it with a picture of a jock strap right below.

So I groan, "Oh god John, you aren't seriously wearing that shirt with the jock strap."

Apparently last week... during a BLACK TIE MICROSOFT EVENT... John goes in his famous blue "Wow. Laki Suso" shirt... the one that has two snails located just around the titty-area... one big. one small.

Of all the signature shirts to wear... the "Laki Suso" one was his pick. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hahahaha! As I'm typing this, Chad goes, "Well in fairness, napaka-confident nya sa event. Paikot-ikot ang lolo mo. Ruma-rubbing elbows."

I seriously can't stop laughing.

Now we all said he should've just worn his "Dork Knight" shirt ---- the pink shirt that has a batman logo on it wearing a swirly helicopter cap.

Last year, he loved the shirt so much, he wore it like... three times a week.

Seriously.

So last year, I decided to get him a brand new "Dork Knight" shirt for Christmas (he gets his shirts from Spoofs.)

He kept it in his drawer... and never wore it.

So a few weeks ago, I finally decided to take it back (w/o his knowing as he's obviously forgotten about my awesome gift)... and re-gift it to his ungrateful ass THIS CHRISTMAS.

Just to remind him.

Maybe next year, I can get him another Laki Suso shirt. Hahahahaha!

6 comments: