Tuesday, October 19, 2010

*shrugs*

All the channels are in frikkin' Japanese... and I could only take so much of that coming from the TV. Seriously.

Ergo...

"What does make a school great?" --- TIME, Sept. 2010 gives us the low down.  (Someone left their copy at the NAIA terminal so I helped myself.)

On the table: Japanese donuts (aka glorified hopia), dried mangoes and dessert from Japan Airlines. (JAL food sucks, btw ---I'm very particular with my airplane food--- and their uniform is wiggity wiggity... whack. Furrealz. They need them some of that Gwen Stefani Harajuku ain't no holla back girl fashion advice. They looked like they were wearing aprons.)

........

Not much to do here. (The awesomest thing about my room and Japan thus far is the bidet. I kid you not. It's got a seat warmer and a button to control water pressure and all these awesome ass features... literally, for your ass.)

I want one.

.........

Just trying to entertain myself til I get back to my family. *sigh*

Have this song on loop:

 

This song makes me think about Paolo and just how much I'd do anything for him. On fucking loop, y'all. It's frikkin' empowering.

And I am a dork. (I took this shot about 12 times... I still couldn't get my face in the picture.)

Whatever. I need something to be happy about.

12 comments:

  1. aaaawwww to the jump shot :)

    bathroom seat warmers are an interesting idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. toasty warm seats. it revolutionizes the entire bathroom experience. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We HAVE to do jump shots. All three of you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha. You are such a lovely dork :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to leave in an hour for dinner. *sigh*

    i think i got the japan-style down... i shall rock my japanese-inspired interpretation on friday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really food sucks? Why not a a little retail theraphy and some sushi???

    ReplyDelete
  7. wait is that Tiny from Xscape at the end of the video?!?! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude, the gadgets are helluh cheap here. i totally wanted to buy a new frikkin' tv but i dunno how i can get through customs for free. =P

    i've stuffed myself with prawn balls and asahi beer. i'm tipsy. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEP! that's her. his wife. =) ang wild noh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheap gadgets? turntables. headphones. serato. boom!

    ReplyDelete