Friday, October 29, 2010

Bali Bound

Just one more hour and I'm up out of this desk, gonna drive home, throw some summer dresses into the suitcase, and get the Hell out of here.

.......

As for Halloween...

Well...

I plan to dress up as a voluptuous, waif look-averse CK model. But only for the fiance to see. *giggles*

*Note: Must remember to throw navy blue satin CK intimates into suitcase. (Whippin' out the big guns, hahaha!)

........

Psyche is going as Snow White. *sigh*

From a fairy to a pumpkin and now, a Disney princess. My oh my, do they grow up so fast. I hope she gets all the mentos and mint candies she likes so much. (But if y'all do come across a little girl sporting an apple haircut wearing a snow white dress who looks like Nanette Medved, have a heart and give the girl some chicharon. They're her favorite. =)

.........

And because I can be a hater today (as this is also a time for mean tricks than just sweet treats)....

(To you, in case you read this)

Honey, you should've just gone as Esther from the suspense thriller "The Orphan". You know? That part in the movie when it was revealed that she really wasn't an orphan, but a 33-year old mental patient suffering from hypopituitarism, who pretends to be a 9-year old and preys on her foster daddies to love her. Yeah. That part when she went crazy and had her black eye makeup all smeared and her teeth were all nasty.

The resemblance is UNCANNY. =P (You know I'm right and that's the funny part, hahahaha!)

Shoot, you might just win a shitload of halloween costume contests! Go girl. Make that money girl. *winks*

(Sorry I spoiled it but if ever y'all find out what I'm talking about... you would see the twin-like, separated at birth type resemblance, too. =)

......

Happy Halloween y'all!

1 comment: