Monday, February 1, 2010

To drink and drive

I don't think I should readily tell guys that I'm a heavy drinker.

....

Apparently... guys think you're easy if you're a pretty alchoholic. (Ok, not all guys but some guys...)

As if a higher-tolerance for alcohol is directly proportional to a higher-tendency to... say, cheat. Or do something slutty.

Is this true???

(Ok subconscious is whispering to me that this assumption is sort of true, LOL!)

*shrugs*

***Ooh, but I totally testdrove that -------------------------------->
all the way up to La Union.

(2.0 2010 Honda CRV AT in Urban Titanium =)




Sheesh, can't a girl be pretty and smart and be a kick-ass driver and drink a lot and still be considered a contemporary?!

And if this is starting to sound like I'm full of myself well... soooooorrrry. But this was just an observation. And it's not exactly fun when you can't be in your element just because a guy wants to assume that post-modern women are just mere mutations of the 19th century courtesan.

Ergo...

(You have your own room, buddyboy. And if you "conveniently" misplace your hotel key, I'm sure front desk has a spare... and this, my friend, is pretty SOP-ish. Because unless you are Johnny Depp... there ain't no way I'm letting you in. Because only Johnny can have NO GAME and still have game.)



......




I never did like automatic transmission, though.

It's a b*tch to over-take.

3 comments: