Tuesday, February 23, 2010

.

i need to go back to yoga. my body needs its 90-minute beatdown. my chakra is totally dislocated. like it's slowly coming off its goddamn axis. what the f*ck is the fuss anyway? *shuts eyes really tight*

i wanna go to tibet. no phones, no one i know, and most of all, no godforsaken internet.

or to haiti or somalia or afghanistan and do volunteer work...

or back to jersey and visit my old neighborhood... and see if our elementary school principal (who we believe works for the mafia) is still there... or if my corner street crush "Peanut" still sits by his front porch steps wearing his bubble jacket.

i wanna take a bus somewhere. to the province, maybe. to ilocos.

sometimes i wish i walked around with a human fire escape.

this goddamn city and century is getting on my nerves.

1 comment:

  1. I love how a city can hold all this rage and all this wonderment. This was my anthem my whole 4 years in Manila, a you-and-me-against-the-world song, and there's a beautiful romance in the whole blaming the city rather than ourselves philosophy. It's like the song you hear in a movie right before the Eloping Scene or Tattooing Each Other's Names Scene. Hahaha. I am in love with this song, forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete