Tuesday, February 16, 2010

L.O.A.

Just printed my e-ticket for.... BORACAY. (Officially the most dangerous place on earth =)

Man, i haven't been to Bora since 2004 (for good reason --- ergo "lead us not into temptation")... but I do still remember some of the island's ground rules:

1.) What happens in Boracay, stays in Boracay.
2.) Everyone is single in Boracay. (though I swear the place is ruled over by the devil himself ESPECIALLY if you're single... and if you aren't, chances are, you'll get into a fight with your significant other)
3.) Refer to rules 1 and 2.

***A friend of mine gave me this orientation when I was like 20years old... I dunno if this still applies now... now... that there's a Jollibee in Bora. I mean... you can't fight at a frikkin' Jollibee. Sh*t's the happiest place on earth.

*shrugs*

So the younger siblings and I (alongside our better halves) will be up and out April 9-12 to celebrate my little sister's 23rd birthday and a pre-celebration of my fiance's 27th birthday.

God love summer birthdays.

And we finally get to meet the love of Mika's life.

So here we are:

                                        Myself and the fiance-slash-birthday boy

                    T.I. and the birthday girl (aka THE MOST DRAMATIC COUPLE I KNOW)

               Mikamouse and Mr. Ben (uhm sorry I never got to send you that postcard, Ben)



Six people, three couples...

One bedroom.


Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT.

(Shoot, I ain't about to share a room with MY LITTLE SISTERS making all sorts of noise and sh*t... *vomit taste in mouth at the thought* Eeeeeeeew. Gross.)

.......

Then of course there's me and Paolo's Bohol trip with my older sister, Paula on March 22-25.

       With Ate Paula --- who is generously paying for me and Paolo's Bohol Trip *big smile*


(I have the awesomest older sister EVER. Even if she is a little weird and too cool to hang out with me, hahaha!)


.......

After these two trips... it's back to working hard, saving up... only this time...

For an actual wedding and a honeymoon in Spain. *winks* But that's another blog altogether. =P

27 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POST. (except maybe for the rules...but they don't apply to us)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boracay during holy week is like going to a club called "Hell" with Satan as the DJ.

    But I'm sure you, Prince, and Ben will keep the three of us ON LOCK, hahahaha! =P

    love you waffle. ain't got nothin to worry about...unless johnny depp is there. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. right you are, baby! johnny is always THE exception!

    buti na lang layo ng france sa pinas. all signs say clear. guess you both are safe then, ehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle .. Postcard = FAIL

    What's a Jolibee?

    I'm gonna beat you ALL at drinking games.... Just promise to put me in the recovery position when I'm done ;)

    And thank you all for the invite, I am seriously looking forward to this.

    Please excuse me while I go an try to come to terms with rule number 2 ..

    again drinking... I still remember all the crap the rugby team at college put themselves through... Michelle.. prepare to be tested ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D Bora here we come!!!! :)

    and stop scaring ben.... rule number 2 does not exist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha. Ass. :P We're not dramatic! We're thespians. :P

    Maaaan... Boracay *nervous laughter*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't have any postcards!!!! and when i finally did get some, i learned you moved to Dubai... so i figured you wouldn't get my postcard if i sent it to london. (excuses excuses, hahaha!)

    i'll give you a postcard when you get here. =)

    oh and "Jollibee" is a fastfood restaurant. hahahaha!!!

    oh goodness, we're gonna get sh*tfaced huh? that's not much of a vacation. so long as we don't get alcohol poisoning then IT. IS. ON.

    hahahaha and rule no. 2 is just... a precaution. =P

    if it's endurance drinking... i'm loading up on redbull. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (you know that rule exists, hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thespians my ass. More like B-movie actors. LOL!

    Wooozaaaah. Boracay... (taena may naalala ako, hahaha! wild. kaya nga iniwasan ko eh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just hope johnny doesn't decide to take a getaway trip with vanessa...

    *giggles*

    i need a tan sooooooo bad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hindi ako pwede sa rule #2!!! i will KILL. lol.
    MJ and I were there last Jan9-14 for ati-atihan.
    hayyyy. SIN A LITTLE.
    i have to call you about that trip we took, because I cant type all the fuckery we did lol.

    have fun gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahaha, sin a little, huh? =P i like det.

    yeah you know my no., lemme know the type of f*ckery (or f*cking) y'all did. =P do not spare me the details, bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just a thought though.. i don't know what boracay i've gone to before, then.. i've never seen the devil, single or otherwise. crap!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "What's a Jollibee?"
    Hahahahaha. Best line ever.
    Now we know where to take Ben to nurse his hangovers from the marathon drinking that will transpire...

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh the devil comes out during holy week. he spins at the clubs, gives you X, takes your hand, makes you want to look at the stars, go skinny dipping at the beach at 4am, gives you massages, among. other. things... then he forgets you the next day. =P

    (at least, this is what i observed, not necessarily experienced, hahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahahaha, hilarious. why, jollibee is the happiest place on earth! =P

    yeah, let's hook ben up with a CHICKEN JOY. =P

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahahaha.. or a 2 piece burger steak with matching palabok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. YUN. OH. =P

    sopas, palabok... and burger yum with cheese. HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  19. arghhhh damn it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for May 10th :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. we had v day here :) totally thought you and Paolo should have been here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww... i watched it...

    i think so too. =) (then the four of us could've gotten sh*tfaced afterwards, hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahahaha mahirap mag-away sa Jollibee may higanteng tutubing orange

    ReplyDelete
  23. taena.. e asan sha pag pasko???? grrrhhh!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. dibaaaaaa?! wala pakong nakikitang couple na nag-away sa jollibee. as in, sobrang hirap ata nun.

    ReplyDelete