Sunday, February 14, 2010

FEB. 14, 2010

                            Our candlelit dinner at home (whilst listening to Amel Larrieux)

This crazy boneless Rib-eye Steak with Tomato sauce with mushrooms and bell peppers and corn on the side (with lots of pepper just the way I like it) and potato leek soup prepared by him (with the help of his mom =)

             His Valentine's gift for me (aside from a trip to THE SPA and a bouquet of roses)
                                       
  Now time for my very simple (but awesome) gift... VALENTINE'S GIFT CERTIFICATES!

Made him 20 gift certificates with an assortment of goodies that I HAVE TO oblige in doing... which is good until Feb. 14 of next year. (I forgot to include a gift cert. to give him a "Mind-blowing blowjob" but then again, he doesn't really need to give me a g.c. for that. HAHAHAHA!!!)

But this one, he will SURELY need:

This entitles Mr. Paolo Toledo to One "Nag-Free" Day (ok, there are a few gc's that say it IS "applicable whilst fight is commencing or during my period" --- just to be fair =)


And his favorite gift certificate:

  This certificate entitles Mr. Paolo Toledo to one "Michelle is my humble servant" day.

(Wonder when he'll use THAT gc. =)

Finally... there was dessert (which he made and created ALL BY HIMSELF)

                   Chocolate-covered cherries and bananas (which were absolutely delicious)

....

He told me not to "overplay" our whole Valentine's date... because he says everything he did, he can easily and willingly do on any other day (the bouquet of roses was as Valentine's-ish as it gets)... but I just think it isn't overplaying when you're sincerely grateful... especially when it comes to the simplest things... and the not-so-simple things... like, preparing an entire dinner without my knowing, making reservations at The Spa, the roses... and just being such a loving and firm partner (even when I almost killed valentine's by wanting to argue about --check this-- my weight and how I want to lose it... but that's another story altogether =)

Ergo...

I am prepared to accept the "one nag-free day" gift certificate... and live up to it.

F*ck. The things you do for frikkin' LOVE.

25 comments:

  1. pao nasaakin yung yung jpeg file ng certs., email ko sayo! pahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. pero o nga, dapat may gc din ako ng "torrid makeout session with me in public" --- pag nagkalat ang mga... ______. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks chad :) switchtrik@yahoo.com...so i can print out more (since pare-pareho lang naman ng control number hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle N. Callanta, LIFESTYLE EDITOR.
    Gadgets Magazine
    Tel: +63-2-707-6375
    Telefax:+63-2-332-4004
    Mobile :+63-917-325-7241
    New OfficeAddress: 9B Evening News St. West Triangle QC

    I think i'm going to use one tonight :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i frikkin' panicked, waffle!!! this sh*t ain't for the fainthearted... i wouldn't want any crazy exes of exes and exes in general calling me in the middle of the night. sheesh.

    *woozah*

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you too, silly boy. =)

    thank you for the lovely valentine's date. ever. now you have the rest of your life making me more valentine's day-type dinners.

    (and i am so coming over to finish that soup and chocolate! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know right! hahaha so wala talagang control :P LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. callanta please send me a copy of the gc! super cool! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heart you guys :) michelle! I'm uploading a video from my vday / wedDing anniversary from leela james. Love her. She sang a song that made me think of you :) Damn you. I got a multiply just for you. Its time you return the favor and get a freaking face book lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I KNEW I SHOULD NOT HAVE OPENED THIS POST!!! I'm dying, dying, dying!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha, nag-print pa daw sya ng marami! hahaha!!! what a dork. =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. sira! hahaha! labor of love yan. (actually, labor of love by me and everyone here at the office because I only typed the things he was entitled to but i wasn't the one who did the layout =) kulet eh noh? =P

    ganun talaga pag SOCIUS... mga creative, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how can i see this video???!!! (oh and i heart your blow up babies photo with evan. =) awww... you're dedicating songs to me now?! hahaha! that's so sexy! LOL!

    i love you babe, but hell to the no am i getting a facebook. i am a happy camper because of it. (ooh ooh and i'm doing yoga now, yehey!!! my body's sore like a mother though, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww, how's papa rayms? i'm sure that boy has alot of romantic things up his sleeve. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gusto ko riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!! :) E-mail me!!! Now na! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahahahahaha!!! no way!!! that sh*t's for SALE! =P yo, i printed my e-ticket. *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uhm oh my God as in totally zip zero zilch. Hahahahahaha! He was online the whole Valentine's Day geeking out over basketball news. But the Depp saved the day. The Black Pearl sailed into the harbor at 7 that morning - how surreal to wake up on Valentine's to see a frickin pirate ship in the horizon. I thought my Johnny Depp dreams were coming true!!! Hahaha, I'll take some paparazzi shots for you when he lands in Waikiki. They'll be filming the 4th installment of Pirates here at the end of the month! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waikiki awaits. Johnny Depp and his Stuck-In-The-90s-Middle-Hair-Parting-Gold-Hoop-Earring-Viper-Room-CHOKER-Doc-Martens look awaits. Hahaha, come here already?

    Hahaha, Raymond tears at my heart like a little puppy. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hmmm... alas... it is not meant to be. i've already found the love of my life... so johnny has to wait for ME. =P

    yeah i can imagine rayms literally doing that (acting like a puppy dog, i mean, haha =)

    tara na! uwi na! =)

    ReplyDelete