Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Overload of F*ck

I hate facebook. F*ck this shit. F*ck social networking sites. F*ck having a venue to see shit you don't wanna see but HAVE to see for the sole purpose of wanting to have something stupid come back and bite you in the *ss... like how it bit Pandora and the rest of mankind in the *ss when she opened that stupid box.

F*ck being able to open 12 tabs of Xs and "restoring previous sessions" of that sh*t.

F*ck google.

F*ck history.

...

But yeah, I'm a hypocrite. F*ck that too. I don't care. I wish I met a nomad who didn't have to deal with this sh*t and he and I could live on a farm and he can hunt and gather and chop trees to get wood and he and I wouldn't have to tweet about how happy we are because we wouldn't give a flying f*ck.

(And I just realized that you don't really need to hunt and gather if you already live on a farm... *shrugs*)

But whatevs.

Too much information is OVER-RATED.

Knowledge is power?

(over-f*cking-rated)

.....

I used to have to resort to my funk and wagnalls encyclopedia to get "knowledge."
And I used to actually go to the library to read. Hell, I used to sleep in the library and write notes and loveletters with a pen and paper in a library. And I never f*cking got that duey (dewey, same frikkin diff, danee.) decimal system sh*t. But library cards and overdue books were just the awesomest things ever.

*sigh*

.....

God damn you Facebook and your "Me likes this" function and tagging and sh*t.

And jeez multiply, isn't there an easier way I can hide (or delete) my albums without having to open them ONE-BY-ONE????

Ugh.

......

So for all this ranting and obsessive/abusive use of the word "f*ck", why the hell do I do this?

That's easy.

I do this so that I may collect as many opportunities and instances to say...






"Suck it, bitch. I. Win."

7 comments:

  1. And jeez multiply, isn't there an easier way I can hide (or delete) my albums without having to open them ONE-BY-ONE????
    - use your medial locker tab to delete or edit multiple albums.
    oh and to stay 'on theme' = F*uck it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook really is hilarious when you think about it, because most of the people on it think they're The Shit, the Big Thing, their lives defined by inane status messages and their critiques and opinions narrowed to "likes this".

    Nomads are The Shit, with their long locks and hunter-gatherer biceps and long-walks-along-the-rough-terrain calves and the non-need to ENROL in every social networking site there is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess... people really don't have much of an opinion anymore... or don't care to expound on why they "likes this"... or are too cheap to print out photos and give them as gifts or put them in photo albums hence, all the tagging.

    and yeah, nomads ARE the SHIT. but pao wants to be a fisherman. i guess i'm cool with living on a farm by the sea. =)

    and when are we going out, missy? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fishermen are even sexier, with all that sun and salt water, and getting lost in some island, and you guys could have some Swiss Family Robinson life. Hahaha. YES we are going out - I'm just still in Waikiki that's all! But I'll be back soon, middle of February I think? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wasn't that robinson crusoe or something? hahaha! well... fish is good. but i still want to tend my farm... by the sea. =P

    aba aba, waikiki. is the cousin with you? shoot. haven't been there in AGES! alright, i will see you soon then. but i will most def be insanely jealous of your tan. =)

    ReplyDelete