Sunday, January 17, 2010

BOOOM!

Because I'm the awesomest girlfriend ever...

And because I know absolutely NOTHING about kicks and sneakers and SBs and dunks save for the brand name but buying a pair anyway simply because...

I love him. And he works hard. And he hasn't bought anything for himself since he and I got together and since I do keep his best intentions at heart...

All the way to the sneaker store (welegendary --- thanks ms. danee for the serendipitous/supposed DJ AM kicks purchase which I wasn't able to get but who cares? i think these kicks are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY cooler =)

First buyer status with homegirl whippin' out the wallet, hahahaha!!!

***But the cheezy "kilig" smile on his face was PRICELESS.

So ladies, don't be afraid to buy your man things... even if you don't get it. =P Just make sure you make him show you just how grateful his little sneaker-loving heart looooooooooves you. *licks lips*


                                       Waiting in line at We Legendary

                                            Shoe-shopping with the baby.

                         Nike SB Quickstrike Booom (oooh look at all the pwitty colors... =)

    First buyer status: "Happy Valentine's, Happy Birthday, Happy 6th monthsary... baby. =P"





....


Thanks to Jojo Munsayac for the pictures. =)
http://www.kingcrux31.com/

8 comments:

  1. SWEET. (in every sense of the word)
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salute :) miss you love . And i forgive paolo for ruining our plans of you being single and me being your wing man when i visited lol. He was a good detour

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.... but... it would've been fun to see you wing it for me, hahahaha!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahahahaha!!!! melt melt. =P

    and where are you missy????

    ReplyDelete