Thursday, July 8, 2010

BRAZIL or MOROCCO

Since my sister decided to take a leave... and I decided to finally treat myself to a getaway for my 27th birthday --- we decided to create a semi-online poll to know where the best destination was for us to cause a ruckus. (Alas, our Spain trip and my flamenco-dancing dreams and my Ibiza-partying plans will have to wait as my sister is a very busy girl and getting a schengen visa is not feasible for her at this time --- but sheesh right? they colonized us for 333years, you'd think they'd be more lenient with Filipinos getting into the "motherland")

*shrugs*

So with what our modest Philippine passport will allow... the choice is between:

BRAZIL.

or...

MOROCCO.

(though I'm still rooting for Jamaica or Maldives and yeah, I don't care if it's a honeymoon destination, I need me a beach)

.....

I can't wait to hang out with Mika. It's high-time I maximize the perks of having a flight attendant sister... and immerse myself in a different land and culture.


......

And... I just wanna give a shout-out to my sister, Roni and my friends Chad, Danee, and Ben. Your loyalty is frikkin' amazing. Thank you for being my sanity... and for patronizing my occasional psychosis. =)

3 comments:

  1. MOROCCO!!! It's like Spain and Europe and Africa all at once. Casablanca and Marrakesh, the sun setting over an ocean of sand. It's all my Kahlil Gibran slash Arabian Nights slash The Alchemist dreams come true.

    Of course Brazil is Brazil...

    What I do know is that I'll absolutely DIE looking at your vacation photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, well... it looks like from all of the desperate and urgent phone calls from my sister as she fixes my dubai visa is that i will be flying straight back to the philippines from "morocco" as I can only get a single-entry visa once i hit dubai.

    There's always next year for Brazil (and our Brazilian friend said August wasn't a good month to go... though I would've wanted to celebrate Ibiza month in Spain. *sigh* I guess I'm just glad to finally have the resources and the actual drive to want to just LIVE IT UP.)

    hahaha, you're in frikkin' HAWAII!!! what the heck are you talking about?!!! kung ako sainyo ni rayms, di nako babalik dito, papaka-hermit nalang ako with my better half and build sand castles for the rest of our lives. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. =)

    ReplyDelete