Sunday, July 4, 2010

Because I have 120 weeks before my wedding day.

And I think it's good to have a 2-year head-start for the planning, the saving, and all the wonderful, fairytale-like things girls go through in order to make their dream wedding a reality.


http://www.bridalbook.ph/articles/find-all-your-wedding-needs-here/



.......


Paolo insisted I registered onto this site (despite knowing my semi-unnatural aversion to websites other than my multiply... and friendster. =)

Of all people, right? Hahahaha!

But in truth, I find it seriously adorable.


Let's bring back the excitement in marriage and love and white picket fences and happily ever afters and ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. =)

Our wedding song.

8 comments:

  1. so long as i'm invited to yours, playaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! hahaha! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a color theme? (Yuck, "motif"!!!) Hahahahahaha this is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha as a matter of fact... I DO! =P shit woman, I HAVE PEGS! hahahaha!

    it'll be a "midnight in the sky" theme (i made that theme up) --- so basically the colors are dark blues with touches of silver and gold (not the tacky in your face silver and gold... but a richer and deeper version) we wanted to sort of commemorate how we first kissed in the middle of a storm in the dead of night. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I love pegs! I got a whole album full of them!!! Hahaha!

    Sigh, Ondoy lovin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got our editorial assistant to put together a color palette... AND I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS. it's absolutely lovely. *sigh* dude, i have helluh brochures from that wedding summit i attended, now i just gotta compare prices and try to get the best deals and what not. =)

    "Cuz half the fun is to plan the plan." ---Sweeney Todd

    Oh... it was Pepeng lovin. *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have?! I'm dizzy with giddy!

    Oh yes, Pepeng Romance, of course. Ondoy was a DISASTER. Pepeng was "And then it rained again. And then I knew." Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha, nakakakilig ka rin eh noh? =P

    ReplyDelete