Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE REAL THING

At TGI Fridays Trinoma whilst celebrating Paolo's recent [and well-deserved] promotion, Lisa Stansfield's The Real Thing starts playing and, of course I [thanks to my mother's love for Ms. Stansfield] start singing...

Me: [how I remember the lyrics, I don't know] Nevermind the stars in the sky, nevermind the when and the why. Got a feeling higher than high, this is the real thing. Nevermind the rain and the storm, we'll keep each other warm. Got something stronger than strong, this is the real thing...

Psyche: [begins clapping outtanowhere] Hooray! Mommy's the best singer EVER! Papa! Tell mommy she's a good singer! Come on! Tell her she's great!


(I don't know whether she was just being incredibly nice or just insanely obnoxious.)

On that note:

Family time is so much fun. I can't wait to get another baby into the mix of things (hahahaha just throw him right in there along with the rest of the crazies =). Hopefully, it'll be a boy next time so Psyche can have her "baby brother." Make the Callanta-Toledo union so much more interesting. Then maybe I'd have TWO adoring [or obnoxious] fans clapping and cheering for me whenever I start singing outtanowhere at random restaurants... and two people to always remind my husband how great I am.

But I don't think he'll forget something like that. =)

4 comments:

  1. Another baby, yes please!!! Oh Michelle I'M so excited hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure to be pregnant before I'm 30. That's the best I can do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha oh yen ah.. Second definetly makes the crazies even crazier

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha i live for crazy. we might just go for thirds, if i'm drunk enough. HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete