Thursday, October 13, 2011

LAPLAPAN 2 da MAX and other funny ass sites.

God love the world wide frikkin' web.

......

My sister told me about this site recently:

Naughty Girls <----------------------------- THIS IS F*CKING HILARIOUS.

(We heart and miss SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE @ Bureau =)

I swear... if I were applying for a job and my would-be employers showed me this site and asked me what the meaning of this was... I would probably laugh uncontrollably and say something stupid like, "Heeeeeeeeey! Laplapan to the max, bitcheeeeeez!"

But my all time favorite meaningless site (which I totally bookmarked because it's helluh fun to read again and again) is...

PAOLO TOLEDO aka "sobrang all-around guy and super cutie"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I couldn't be ANY prouder! *smiles triumphantly*

To Hunigurl and Skybluecanvas --- Man, what I would've given to have seen what y'all saw back in '04! Hahahahaha! Perhaps one of these days, I'll get Pao to wear his blue babble uniform and make him dance for me. Hehehehehehe!

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! These two sites are national treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHAH ridiculous :) INFAMOUS.. what a perfect match lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. pao's mad at me again because i posted this forum site up ----- LIKE IT'S MY FAULT HE JOINED BLUE BABBLE AND MODELED FOR CINDERELLA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    modesty can be so overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally bookmarked this site now thanks. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete