Thursday, October 20, 2011

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2011!!!!

I began writing my list about a month ago (just when the -ber months rolled in) and I realized, I already started buying some of the stuff I wanted myself (Ie. a wet/dry hair iron) because really, my wishlist is just a personal shopping list but if someone decides to buy it ahead of me and then give it to me, that's truly a lovely lovely thing.)

So in random order:

The Octavia "miracle" dress




Carolina Herrera 212 VIP for perfume for women


A blender.




A sack of red rice.



Chocolate brown hair (and this luscious bedhead look)



Slendertone replacement gelpads (for my slendertone belt =)



The Spa gift certificates


A strapless swimsuit (so I don't have any unsightly tan lines come the wedding)



Bikram Yoga instructional DVD (because the classes are helluh expensive)



These Virtual Mae boots.

 
Or God willing... Nicki's pink boots.


I do still want the paint zoom with all of my heart but I know that's probably something I'll hope to use next year when we decide to give our condo some color. And the steam gourmet. And the magic airbed.

I'm just glad I don't have a landline phone otherwise I would be blowing the Home Shopping Network UP!


..............................


But honestly, I just want Psyche to be able to read and write properly before she goes to school and for me and Pao to save up enough money for our modest albeit AWESOME wedding. I plan on getting Psyche an entire Learning Chinese DVD set for Christmas. (I am preparing her for world domination... she just doesn't know it yet.)

For Pao? Maybe just me with nothing but the radio on. (And some Chanel No. 5. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment