Monday, April 4, 2011

THE HANGOVER CLUB

Did you know you can induce a migraine if you fight back tears?

Well. Yeah.

I dunno how it does that. But it kinda feels like you're drowning... in your face. (Which begs the question: has anyone ever died from ever holding back their tears?)

I seriously would like to know this.

Anyhow,

Watching THIS made my head hurt: (at this point, you had better be in full audio and visual focus for the next 5minutes)



*deep sigh*


DID YOU JUST DROWN IN YOUR OWN SALTY RIVER OR HUWAAAAAATTTT????

Oh good God I love couples. I love in-love couples. I love love. It's so nice. And then you hear THAT song. F*ck man. ANLAKAS. Cheers, man. Cheers to f*cking THAT.

......

And of course, I wouldn't have come across this song if it weren't for SariSari Sounds and their awesome playlist. (Can't wait to do the first show on Friday. =)

Catch Veronica and myself in THE HANGOVER CLUB as we interview your favorite local bands... and leave inhibition (and maybe even a bit of poise) out the booth... for a full hour. Or longer. Depends how long it takes to sober up.

And watch out for this guy --------------------------------------->
DJ Switch on Cafe 808 at SariSari Sounds dot com. (What a hottie =)

Photo taken by (fellow DJ and official photographer)
Ms. Dianna Jeraldine Capco




Ok, I'm gonna go back to listening to Johnoy and see how long I can hold my breath underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment