Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Horse

                                     with my favorite hipster Paco Zimmerman

I used to collect all of my happy horses and throw em in the front seat of my car (uhm, for those who don't know, the happy horse is the bottle of redhorse with a logo of a horse smiling and the print on the bottle is red instead of yellow and is supposedly stronger than your usual redhorse but that's a lie =). Then whenever I drive, they just sort of roll around and make all sorts of noise.

Good thing I never got pulled over while they were there.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER, VERONICA!!!! (who is about to kidnap me from work so we can do what kids who play hookie usually do ---- GO TO THE MALL!!! Yehey!)

                          Roni, Me, my cousin DOCTOR Sid, and Mr. Waffle @Fliptop

No comments:

Post a Comment